We know drivers everywhere are excited about the all-new 2021 Jeep® Grand Cherokee L at Bemidji Chrysler Center. After all, the three-row SUV is an ideal family vehicle. And, as we know, superior safety is crucial in a family-friendly vehicle. Luckily, the Jeep Grand Cherokee L delivers.
Safety is undoubtedly a priority in the all-new Jeep Grand Cherokee L. In fact, it has more standard and available safety features than any other vehicle in its class. In all, the SUV has a whopping 110 standard and available safety features, all built to give you added confidence behind the wheel.
There are a plethora of standard features in the Jeep SUV that provide advanced protection on the road.
- Adaptive cruise control with stop and go – seamlessly adjusts your driving speed with the traffic on the road
- Full-speed collision warning with active braking and pedestrian/cyclist detection – alerts you when a frontal collision is imminent
- Blind-spot monitoring and rear cross path detection – uses senses to alert you when a vehicle is in your blind spot or crossing behind you
- Active lane management system – detects unintentional lane drifts and can provide steering correction, if need be.
Want even more peace of mind? There are also a plethora of available features that you can opt to include in your SUV for additional protection.
- Available active driving assist (uses lane centering and adaptive cruise control with stop and go)
- Available intersection collision assist
- Available 10-inch head-up display (projects turn-by-turn navigation)
- Available night vision camera
These are just a few of the impressive safety features in the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L. Visit our Jeep dealership in Bemidji, MN to see the SUV in action today!