Are your tires suddenly looking more worn than usual? When looking for a tire center near me, choose Bemidji Chrysler Center to ensure you get quality tire replacements to keep your vehicle performing like it should.
How Do I Know if I Need a Replacement?
All tires, no matter how well cared for, have a limited lifespan. A general guideline is to replace your tires every six years. While some may last longer, there are always warning signs to watch for that signal you need a replacement sooner.
- Frequently low or leaking tire pressure
- Less than 2/32-inch of tread
- Unusual vibrations or noise
- Cracks or bulging
What Kind of Tires are Available?
We have a variety of types of tires available at our tire center to help you find just what you need for your car, truck, or SUV.
- All-season – perform ideally in both warm and cool temperatures.
- Performance – ideal for increased handling in sports cars.
- Highway – include all-season tread patterns and are ideal for carrying heavier loads.
- All-terrain – are ideal for adequate traction on all types of surfaces.
What Does Tire Service Entail?
Keeping your tires properly inflated is one of the most important parts of tire care. You can also help increase the lifespan of your tires with routine tire service. Tire maintenance includes regular tire rotations, which can help avoid uneven wear which leads to flats. It’s also important to have your tires regularly inspected to watch for tears, bulging, or other unusual wear and tear.
Do you need routine tire service or even a replacement? Our Chrysler dealership in Bemidji, MN is ready to help! Reach out to our team today for an appointment at our service center or just stop on by. We’ll see you soon!